We are looking for an all-around audiovisual expert to join our client's tremendously talented and dedicated staff. Our client strives to design, build, and install technologically advanced high quality audiovisual communication solutions for companies around the globe. We are customer focused from concept to completion. As one of the world’s premiere audiovisual design and integration specialists, we strive to bring advanced technology and an elevated level of creativity and precision to all of our clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage several field installation projects simultaneously. Process includes system engineering, client correspondence, project meetings, project schedule, installation coordination, system commissioning and client training. You will need to be able to deal with client demands, handle last minute changes to existing schedules and remain cool under high pressure situations. You will be the main point of contact for the client and are responsible for the completion of projects.
• Knowledge of audiovisual systems integration
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and MS Project
• Demonstration of excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of learning and acquiring new skills
• Reliable, well organized, and detail oriented
• Commercial experience with audiovisual equipment, products, and systems
• Provide technical expertise involved in the integration and operation of audiovisual equipment
• Troubleshooting, installation, configuration, integration and test of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphone, fiber equipment, and IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and audiovisual equipment
• Must possess experience in Christie Digital projectors, blending, twist and multi-projector configuration
• Elevated sense of urgency to client requests
• CTS and PMP preferred