Well-established commercial audiovisual design build firm is seeking a motivated Lead Audiovisual Technician to join our team. We are looking for an all-around audio visual expert to join our tremendously talented and dedicated staff. Client strives to design, build, and install technologically advanced high quality audiovisual communication solutions for companies around the globe. We are customer focused from concept to completion. As one of the world’s premiere audiovisual design and integration specialists, we strive to bring advanced technology and an elevated level of creativity and precision to all of our clients.
This person performs all duties associated with rack builds onsite installations which includes but is not limited to: the staging and fabricating of audiovisual rack systems for field deployment, problem solving and troubleshooting of issues that come up during an installation. Traveling to client sites and other offices as needed.
• Lead team members from the start of the installation to job completion
• Provide complete System Certification and train end-user on complete system operation
• Write and fully tweak audio programs for all of the following audio DSP’s: ClearOne, SoundStructure, Vortex, and Biamp
• Upload Crestron & AMX control programs to control processors and work with remote program team on control system certification
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
• Interaction with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc
• Daily field reporting to project manager
• Travel to client sites and other offices required
• Other duties as assigned
• 3-plus years as an Audiovisual Technician or equivalent
• Expert knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
• Must have mastered all aspects of audio-visual field installation and should be able to fully commission an Audiovisual System
• Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability and do advanced troubleshooting on any device
• Expert knowledge of Audio Principles and must have the ability to write Audio Programs for BiAmp, ClearOne, Soundstructure, and Vortex
• Expert knowledge of loading and troubleshooting AMX & Crestron systems (not programming)
• Be a team leader and possess excellent leadership qualities and should be able to lead a field team from rough in to job completion.
• CTS and / or CTS-I certification
• DMC-T Certification Any formal training from Biamp, ClearOne, Polycom, Tandberg
• Cisco, Tandberg, Polycom Telepresence installation experience / certification