The Junior EDI Analyst position will assist in the setup and support of EDI transactions between the client's customers and EDI partners. The position will have some direct customer contact, and will work closely with our various internal and external management and technical staff to meet our customer’s needs. This position will function in a fast paced environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with basic EDI concepts.
- ANSI X12 transaction set knowledge would be helpful.
- Transportation industry experience would be helpful.
- Experience with EDI transaction sets 204, 210, 211, 214, 990 and 997 would be very helpful, but not required.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn how to read and interpret EDI specifications over time.
- Comfortable working with both non-technical and technical internal and external customers.
- Ability to make suggestions and assist in the improvement of our system’s EDI module.
- Ability to work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Basic computer knowledge including Excel and Word, and the ability to learn new systems.