Our client is a fast growing, healthcare provider group with a solid road-map of acquisitions to feed their expansion goals. They have an immediate opening available for a Techno-Functional consultant with expertise in architect, install, configure, customized and enhance CRM solutions based on Sugar and Salesforce platform with integrations to Financial and Practice Management systems.
• Well rounded skills in application software combining – analytics and design, hands on development and implementation.
• Experience in the Healthcare industry- hospital systems, including EMR, Practice Management software and ICD 10
• Good experience Microsoft Office, Phone, Chat, Emails and Social Media Applications
• Experience in UI, Application Integrations and Reports development
• Hands-on programming experience in Java preferred (and/or .NET), HTML/5 and common reporting tools.
Desirable (not a must)
• Experience in working with hospital services pricing and reporting systems and process for changing prices.
• Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics GP or other financial accounting systems
• Skills in business analytics and requirements gathering.
• problem solving and problem reduction skills
• Resource to assist and help management & staff with other software needs and problems
• Flexibility and adaptability to work with situation
• Education B.S. and experience 6 to 8 years in healthcare industry IT