Who is Pierce?
We are an IT staffing and solutions company based in Holmdel, NJ that has been delivering excellent projects and resources to our clients for over 20 years.
What`s it like to work for Pierce?
When you work for Pierce, we keep an open ear to employees on all levels of the company regardless of seniority. Our goal is to inspire the creative side of our employees and much like the cutting edge technology we work with, we are consistently evolving and looking for better ways to accomplish our goals. Our corporate culture is for those who want to be difference makers and have their opinion matter.
As a smaller company, we pride ourselves on the comradery we have established amongst our employees. Our success depends on the talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of our consultants and employees. We make sure we do everything possible to enable that success.
What`s this job about?
As a Technical Recruiter (the finder of purple squirrels), you will be responsible for connecting with the best and brightest in the IT industry though a myriad of techniques to deliver quality talent to our clients.
- Source and attract top-level IT candidates by using databases, social media, job boards, networking, out of the box thinking, etc…
- Screen candidates resumes, learn the technical as well as social aspects to the each position ensuring the right candidate for the right job
- Work within a team environment to collaborate on job specifications and best recruiting approaches to each job
- Keeping track of candidates, interviews and placements using our applicant tracking/CRM system
- Schedule in-person meetings to better get to know potential candidates whether it be a cup of coffee or an in office visit
- Work with internal HR to onboard new consultants to become fully integrated with Pierce and maintain a relationship with that candidate
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships
- Drive to deliver excellence while staying cool under pressure
- The ability to balance small details and the big picture
- The enthusiasm to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Time management, running a busy calendar (i.e. scheduling meetings, conference calls, interviews, and meet-ups) with a very fast pace
Do I have the experience?
- 1-10 years of recruiting experience in IT. Experience building strong relationships with all steps of IT. Familiarity with the technology job market, including talent pools and sourcing venues. Keeping up with new trends in technology. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Be a driven team player while being able to focus on your personal goals as well. The ability to reprioritize your to-do-list at any moment. Bachelors or Masters from an accredited school.
What’s in it for me?
- Growing, growing, growth! $100K potential within as little as one year, very good commission structure that rewards hard work!
- Medical, Dental, Vacation and 401K
- Not only do we incentivize individual performance but we want to see the team succeed together as well! We have monthly/quarterly company team goals (happy hours, boat trips, bowling, sporting events, etc…)
- Amazing fully upgraded company office including a brand new kitchen with Direct TV, golfing arcade game, free coffee, weekly goal rewards (gift cards, extra PTO days, movie tickets) etc.